Brighton Safety Town Information
1. Brighton Safety Town will be held at Hilton School. Safety Town is available for any child entering
kindergarten in the fall, or any child that will be 5 years old by December 1st. There is a fee of
$75.00, which will cover the cost of the one-week program and also the additional expense of buses
and the use of the school facility. This summer we will be having three sessions!
June 25- June 29 9:00am - 1:00pm
July 9- July 13 9:00am - 1:00pm
July 16- July 20 9:00am - 1:00pm
2. After submitting your application to Safety Town, you will receive a conformation
of your child’s registration. A few days prior to your child’s class, you will receive a
copy of the schedule and other important information you will need.
3. All the children are placed in a color group of 5-6 students per group. If you
would like your child to be in the same group as another child, please indicate this
on your child’s application.
4. Along with two teachers, each group has one or two teen instructors. We will be
looking for Middle School or High School students who enjoy working with children
and enjoy having a good time. Safety Town is a week program and it’s important
that they commit themselves to the entire week. It would be approximately a four
hour commitment each day. If you know of someone, or have a student who fits this
bill, please call us!
5. If you need to change your child’s date to a later time, please call and we’ll try to
accommodate you. If you have to cancel, please notify us by phone one week prior
to your child’s class and your registration fee will be refunded minus a ten dollar
processing fee. This fee is needed to cover costs already incurred by scheduling
6. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by
calling 810-229-5731 and ask for Keri or Debbie Monstrola or by email at